Our HoneyPot Yoni Steam is a purifying + exclusive blend of organic herbs that powerfully restore + align the balance of reproductive systems.
Cleansing + detoxing using herbal steams helps to balance the PH, heal, tighten, and increase fertility. This herbal yoni blend heals and detoxifies.
Honey Pot Yoni Steam Instructions (Contains enough for 2 to 3 yoni steams)
1. In a medium covered pot, pour 4 cups of water (preferably spring water).
2. Heat water just short of boiling.
3. Add about 3 tablespoons of herbs to the water and mix.
4. Leave the lid on and steep for another 5 minutes with the lid on. Note: DO NOT boil herbs.
5. Wave your hand 8-10 inches over the herbal water to make sure it is not too hot.
6. Remove your underwear and sit on your yoni seat/basin just above the steaming water. Be very careful not to allow your intimate parts to touch the hot water.
7. Drape a large blanket or sheet around your waist down to the floor making sure no steam escapes.
8. Make sure you keep yourself warm, keeping something on your feet (socks, slippers) and neck. You do not want any cold to get into your body while you are trying to warm it.
9. You should feel a warm, rolling heat for about 20 minutes. Light a candle, meditate, pray or journal during this time and envision your womb becoming balanced, healed, fertile and welcoming space for your future baby.
10.When you are finished pour the herb mix and water outside to return it to earth.
11. Repeat steam 2 X / week for 2 cycles. Steam after your menstrual period has ended. Do not steam if there is chance that you are pregnant. Do not steam on your period, during an infection or, if you have an IUD.
Disclaimer: We do not take accountable for the misuse or, reactions to our products. Usage is always at the buyer's own risk. It's the buyer's responsibility to ensure that there are no allergic reactions to the contents of the product and to do any required testing prior to use. In case of an allergic reaction, cease to use immediately. Please contact a professional for any possible interactions.